- Open a trading account:
- Research, Research, Research
- Research various strategies, MACD is one I use most often
- Check out COINIGY’s Bitcoin Technical Analysis Video Tutorials
- Use chart tools at on TradingView to manage indicators and develop strategies : https://www.tradingview.com/
- Here is another post regarding Bitcoin Trading that i found very useful: https://www.buybitcoinworldwide.com/trading/
- Make a Plan
- When to Buy, only you can decide
- When & How to Sell, Ideally have multiple exchanges, when volume picks up some exchanges can go offline, and that another reason to store your coins in a hardware wallet, and not on an Exchange
- Don’t Get Stuck in Analysis,Paralysis
I store my Coins and Tokens on the Leger Nano S, and recommend you do the same. The link below is my affiliate link, if you end up using it, thanks!
*Information Purposes Only, Not Financial Advice in any way.